October 9, 2013

Welcome!


Hi guys!  I'm glad you stumbled across my blog.  I'm married with no children (yet) and Lord knows that's a HUGE topic of discussion for everyone but myself and my husband.  I'm also a teacher.  This opens up a whole new can of worms that I won't go into very often on here (that'll be saved for a certified therapist)!  I'm just a 30-something trying to navigate my way through life.  I wanted a way to share this adventure and keep track of it all.  

You'll see posts about:

- working out
- trying to eat healthy
- career situations/decisions
- marital ups and downs
- anything/everything in between

Thanks again for joining me on this journey.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.  I'm excited to hear from you as well!  Share your opinions and feedback.  Heck, if you have any advice, I'd love to hear it.  

- Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment