October 15, 2013

Best Fitness App EVER!


Keeping track of calories and my workouts is challenging...
unless you're using this app:
It's absolutely amazing!

It tracks your food and even breaks it down into breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks.  It also lets you scan a product's barcode to get all the nutritional info so you don't have to plug in all the info.  You choose a goal (inches or weight), it gives you a daily calorie amount, and then it keeps tabs of your calorie intake.  

It also tracks your fitness.  Whether it's cardio or weights, it keeps track of it all!  It also keeps track of your water consumption.  That's a biggie for me because I don't drink enough water each day.  It's nice to have that little reminder.  

The part that I think is the coolest is that you can connect with friends, share your workout goals and progress, and provide encouragement to one another.

Do you use this app?  If not, do you use something different?
Feel free to share!

*I'm not getting paid to write this post.
I just think the app is that awesome!
Check it out!

- Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment