October 17, 2013

Burn, Calories, Burn!


I've been back at the gym for a little over a week now and it feels so good!  
I've already lost 2 pounds.  And those jeans that used to be too tight - already loosening up.  :)  And I love that feeling when you walk out of the gym...like you're Superman or something.  That feeling that you can take on the world.  Needless to say, it's an amazing confidence booster being back in the gym, knowing I'm working on myself.

I've been working up my endurance during cardio:
Slowly but surely, I'm going to increase the distance and 
calories number without killing myself.

And I started working on the machines late last week.  I do the alternating things of arms one day and legs the next.  Getting on those machines and grinding it out feels incredible.  I may not be able to see a huge difference now, but come next summer....dead sexy.  LOL!  Ok, maybe not "dead sexy," but I'm dang sure not going to be the frumpy girl by the pool anymore!

I took pics of myself in a bathing suit a couple of weeks ago just to be able to do a before/after shot.  I love that motivation to be able to show you an incredible after shot!

- Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment