October 14, 2013

Fur Baby Halloween Fun!


I am a HUGE dog lover!  My pup is like my child.  
Her name is Maggie.  She's a 3-year old Cockapoo and is the thief of my heart.  She barks at small dogs and loves big dogs.  Her BFF is the neighbor's cat Monkey.
When it comes to dressing her up, I've never been too big on it.  The first time I picked her up from the groomer, they had little pink bows on her floppy little ears.  Those didn't even make it to the car.  The new groomer gives her a cute handkerchief each time:
   Maggie actually loves these and she doesn't try to rip them off.

So when it comes to Halloween, I've never entertained the thought of dressing her up.  But during my latest trip to Target, I saw this:
I picked it up, checked the sizing and price, and put it back.  I walked a little further down the aisle and checked out some of the Halloween decor for the house, but something kept pulling me back to that dang costume.  So I pulled the trigger.  I bought it.  I don't know if she'll like it.  I don't even know if she'll let me get it velcroed around her neck.  But either way, it's worth a shot.

I'll be sure to post pics of the actual attempt.  :)  
What about you guys - do you dress up your pets?!

- Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment