October 13, 2013

Think Pink - Breast Cancer Awareness


I'm joining the "Think Pink" movement!  Up until a few months ago, I didn't know anyone who had dealt with breast cancer.  But breast cancer awareness has always been a biggie for me.  Almost every year I run the Susan G. Komen 5K here in Atlanta:
My grandmother recently found out she had breast cancer, but has since gone through a successful surgery.  So now more than ever, I want to show my support for research and awareness.

I think pink at Falcons games:
I think pink on my nails and with my cider (thanks to Woodchuck):
I love that some college football teams and all of the NFL teams are going the pink movement!  I even saw John Cena on GMA talking about the WWE teaming up with Susan G. Komen - awesome!!!

Do you participate in the Think Pink movement?

No comments:

Post a Comment